My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

What Recession...




Word on the streets is there's a recession going on but when it comes to Ed Hardy money isn't a issue!!! There's nothing worse than getting outbid on something you really want and this is a prime example of that for me. I've wanted a custom rhinestone Ed Hardy by Christian Aufiger mesh snapback flaming tiger inferno hat for as long as I can remember. This amazing hat just sold for $5,750.00 and it's worth every penny in my book!!! I mean seriously look at the workmanship on this hat, it must've taken years to bedazzle that tiger!!!! I guess I'll just have to wait for the next one to come around.........hahahahaha

No comments: