My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Ultra Force...



One of my favorite sneakers from the early 90s were the Ultra Force's. I had these back 6th grade and as much as I wanted some fresh J's I cant complain because these were one of my favorite sneakers and still are. Nike released a couple pairs of lows earlier this year but I like the 3/4 so much better. I never saw any info on this release and they are sold out on Nike.com so I'm not really sure when or where they dropped. I'm usually a fan of the green/black colorway but I don't think it really works on these and I would've went with an OG colorway. Hopefully Nike will release some more in the near future so I can grab a pair and relive that summer of 1990........

No comments: