My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Marco POLO....



Above are a couple new Fred Perry gradioent polo's that just released in time for summer. When I first saw these the Aqua one reminded me of Fresh Water Air Max 95's and the Pink one remidend me of the Air Tech Challenge II's.....hence the mockups I did above. There has been quite a bit of gradient use lately on clothing and sneakers (Converse, New Balance and Nike to name a few) and it looks like the train will keep rolling along for right now. These are exclusive to vintage retailer, American Rag & Cie and they are available in 3 colorways, ocean blue, grey and coral pink, each with a matching colored signature laurel embroidered logo. Source

No comments: