My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Get Wet...



Gotta love the Sperry Slogan! Anyways I was in NYC this weekend and picked up these Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Chukkas, which might I add feel like butter on your feet (does that even make sense?). If you're a fan of the Vans chukkas than you might like these as well. These were about the only thing I bought but my girl on the other hand did some damage.........dont they always ;-)

Since 1935, Sperry Top-Sider has been the leading brand of footwear for those who love the water. From its introduction of the world's first siped rubber outsole for non-marking traction, to advanced technical fabrication to combat the elements, Sperry Top-Sider remains the vanguard of high-performance amphibious footwear.

No comments: