My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wacko Jacko...



Awhile back I posted a white MJ Beat It shirt and above are a couple more that I have in stock. A couple years back I bought some vintage unused (still in original packaging) Michael Jackson Beat It tees and just recently cracked them open to take pics. The two I have left are both Youth Lrg 14-16 which are great for girls...... sorry fellas looks like you wont be wearing a purple Beat It shirt to the club this weekend!! I think Jonah shouldve wore this shirt for the cover shoot below but he didnt holla at me, maybe next time ;-) The King of Pop is doing some London shows this summer so dont wait till it s too late, pick up a Beat It shirt today! As always if you're interested in anything I post feel free to shoot me an email because it might be awhile before I get around to listing it on eBay.

No comments: