My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Running of the Bulls...



One of the things I'd like to experience in my lifetime is the The Running of the Bulls. On second thought I just saw the death chart and might have to rethink that trip, hahahaha. I would probably wear full on vintage Chicago Bulls gear with a pair of the Jordan V's from the toro bravo pack and run like hell in hopes of not getting gored in the back.

The Pamplona encierro is the most popular in Spain and is the highest profile event of the San Fermin festival, which is held every year from July 6-14. The first bull running is on July 7, followed by one on each of the following mornings of the festival, beginning every day at 8am.

No comments: