My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Quote of the Week...


"If the price appears too good to be true, it probably is" My dad used to tell me this when I was younger but I thought I knew everything so I didn't listen. This saying is extremely important when shopping on eBay especially for sneakers now-a-days because there are so many fakes out there. Its really all about common sense when its comes down to it. For example you're NOT going to find the FLOM dunks below for $100 or even $1,000 that's just ridiculous and a red flag should go up immediately. Now I'm not saying every good deal you see means the item is fake but you have to be very careful. The best bet is to buy from trusted ebayers with great feedback and don't hesitate to email the seller and ask questions because that could save you a headache in the end.

No comments: