My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...


I forgot to mention that I saw Larry Bird at the movies!!!! Can you believe it, I just finished buying a Coca Cola and turned around to see Bird standing right behind me and here is how the conversation went:

Me-Mr. Bird, Mr. Bird......you need any help??
Larry-All set
Me-I just want you to know, I think you're the best ever.
Larry-Yeah.......sure
Me-You want my Coke....its ok you can have it.
Larry-No No
Me-Really you can have it.
Larry-OK, thanks
(insert theme music)
Me-See you round
Larry-Hey Kid....Catch (throws me some jujubees)
Me-Wow,Thanks Larry Legend

I Kid, I Kid.......but that would've been cool if it really did happen!!

No comments: