My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a Game...


Im cant believe the Celtics just lost but that was one of best games Ive seen in a long time if not ever. Sugar Ray was on fire, Im talking NBA jam for Sega where you shot the fire ball from anywhere and it goes in. Allen scored 51 points but that wasnt enough for the win and I wish Rondo wouldve passed it to Ray at the end of the 3rd OT but it is what it is. Game 7 is Saturday night at 8pm and we HAVE to win, I dont want to go out in the 1st round!

2 comments:

Frank said...

thanks for reminding me of NBA Jam for Sega, now it's all I can think about! boom shaka laka

I'm pulling for the Bulls- wanna make Game 7 a bit more interesting? ;)

For All To Envy said...

oh no you didnt just say Boom Shaka Laka, HAHAHA
He's heating up....He's on FIRE! I still play NBA jam to this day, such a classic game!!