My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thriftin Aint Easy...



This was the 1st real nice weekend of the year so you know what that means.......flea markets, yard sales and thrift stores!!! I went to a bunch of spots and picked up some goodies I thought Id share. First thing I picked up was a box of Fleer 92-93 basketball cards for $5. I used to collect cards back in the day so I couldnt pass up the chance to rip open some packs of cards like the good ol days. Now-a-days its ridiculous, packs cost like $25 and theres only like 3 cards in the pack......I remember buying boxes of cards for that much!! Anyways I grabbed this specific box because it was Shaq's rookie year so it was kinda nostagic to rip open some packs hoping to find a Shaq rc. It took me 8 packs to get the Shaq RC and I also pulled some classic players like Mutombo, Manute, Grandmama, Dee Brown and Kemp.

No comments: