My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ill Vision...



I saw this on eBay last week and I literally was in awe because this is one of the rarest piece of Beastie Boys memoribilla in the world!!! In 1986 the Beastie Boys teamed up with Vision to design a limited promo skateboard deck. There is little known about this rarest of Beastie Boys skateboards, but rumor has it this was the black and white test pressing the Beastie Boys approved prior to the colored version. Supposedly, there was only five or so of the colored versions. The auction ended for $565.55 but the reserve wasnt met and Im thinking the seller was looking for upwards of $1,000. Ive been looking for the colored version for years and one day I I hope to find it.

No comments: