My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Like A Rolling Stone...



Speaking of the Stones I was doing a little spring cleaning and found this concert tee from the 2006 A Bigger Bang tour. Everytime I go to a concert I try and buy 2 tees, 1 for me and 1 to put away in a drawer and let sit there for 20yrs. I love how they flipped the Stones logo and put the football as the tongue, GENUIS! The concert was at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro and it was the first time I had seen the Stones live and let me tell you they were amazing!! They are all older than my grandparents but they can still rock out with the best of them. I dont care what kind of music you listen to, I recommend trying to see the Stones live at least once in your lifetime!!! Kanye was the opening act which was kinda wierd because we're talking about thousands of 40+yr olds rock n roll fans listenting to Jesus Walks (picture that one). One day I plan on giving the 2nd tee to one of my kids and telling them the story behind it..........hopefully they wont try and sell it on ebay, hahaha!

No comments: