My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Inspiration...



This weeks inspiration comes from none other than Supreme aka kings of streetwear. Supreme opened their doors in 1994 and have been on top of the game for 15yrs!! Having a successful company for that many years means taking some "inspiration" from vintage items including old snapback hats. I personally think Supreme put snapbacks on the map for streetwear brands and have been dropping new ones season after season. Ive bought a couple Supreme snapbacks over the years and my favorite are the heineken, skyline and cubanlink snapbacks. Above is a vintage Raiders snapback and also the Suprmee snapback they dropped last year. Im not sure if there is an exact name for the style but I call it the line script and its one of my favorite vintage hat logos out there.

No comments: