My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Got V On It...



The Jordan V has always been one of my favorite Jordans since the day it was released back in Feb 1990. Like Ive said before my Dad wouldnt buy me Jordans so I just had to admire other peoples. My friend Tim Manning (RIP) and his brother got them right when they released and I remember going over to their house and just starring at them like they were made of gold or something. They had the black/silver colorway with the #23 stitched on the heel and I just thought they were the coolest sneakers I'd ever seen. Anyways with the Raging Bull pack dropping this year and a couple others slated for release I figured Id shed a little light on my favorite PE. Ive never owned a pair of Player Exclusives mainly because its hard to find my size (10.5) and Im not a PE collector so I would want to wear them. My personal Favorite is the Ray Allen Supersonics edition shown above in the white/green/yellow colorway with the #34 stitched on the heel. I think Ive seen one pair hit ebay over the years and they went for a couple G's. Pic via Niketalker Jay Jones (AKA Dependable Jay)

No comments: