My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hare PE's...




If Bugs Bunny played in the NBA you know he'd have to rock a pair of HARE Jordan Player Exclusives!!! I saw these on eBay a year ago and they sold for a whopping $1,136.77!!! I dont know the back story on these but they are pretty cool looking and would be a great collectible IMO. Here is what the seller had to say: These are a nike air jordan 7 bugs bunny “bigfeet” retro phototype sample. I got from a friend a bout 5 years ago who worked at nike. I have no idea why nike made these....test? promo? gift? It looks like they didn’t complete developmnt because there isn’t any paint on the midsole and outsole. There are 2 “air bugs bunny jumprabit” on the each side and also ‘BB’ on the back,not 23. These don’t come with insole and measure around 8 x 13 inches.

No comments: