My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Do Your Chores...







Man that saying brings back memories of my Mom screaming at me to do my chores, hahaha. Anyways this post is about something a little different, rather an item I found at the thrift store about 6 months ago. This is definitely my single greatest thrift store find to date!!! The jacket is a vintage 30's era LEE chore jacket, seriously when I saw this on the rack I was speechless!!!! I grabbed the jacket and hung on with dear life incase anybody spotted my reaction and tried to step to me in a thrift store battle (Im talking Michael Jackson Beat It knife fight battle). I didnt even really look at the jacket when I grabbed it, I just saw the tag and knew it was a GEM. I got home and looked over the jacket and saw a print on the back which made me even happier.....back print = BETTER (to put it simply). The print is some sort of lady holding a martini glass with a bayonet and standing under a street sign which reads Broadway & 47th. Ive had multiple offers on this bad boy but wanted to see if I could find more info on it before I sold it so if you have any info regarding the picture on the back PLEASE email me I would love to know the story behind the jacket :-)

No comments: