My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Bulldog...




My roomates and I had a chihuahua back in the day named Killian who was the life of the party. Shortly after getting him I moved out of the apt he was given away to new owners by my old roomates. Anyways Ive thought about getting another dog for awhile now and I gotta say after seeing Rob Dyrdek's puppy Beefy I think I might need to get a Bulldog. Seriously look at the pictures above and tell me thats not the cutest dog you've ever seen!!!! Maybe when I finally move out West I will considering one but till then Im gonna hold off.

2 comments:

Frank said...

I have one and another two on the way! I never want to live without a bulldog in my life.

For All To Envy said...

Thats awesome! They are growing on me and I might have to get one after I move.