My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 23, 2009

And the Winners are...




Well that was a quick, easy and painless contest yesterday! The winners are Allday, airpic4 & damien lawler so you know the drill, email me your address and the hat is on the way :-) The questions were, what is my favorie Movie, TV show and Rap group. I have a couple favorite movies and A Bronx Tale is definitely one of them......"the saddest thing in life is wasted talent". My favorite TV show at the moment (maybe not all time) is Dexter........Im a CEREAL killer too, Lucky Charms that is!!! Last but not least my favorite Rap Group is the Beastie Boys.....my highschool yearbook quote was "You gotta fight for your right to party", really it was!!!! Stay tuned for the next contest and as always thanks for the support!!!

No comments: