My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WD"I"WT...



This is more of a throwback What Did I Wear Today because I think this pic is like 20 yrs old. The irony of this picture is I'm going to get former NHL player Tony Amonte's autograph (who at the time played for the NY Rangers) and Im rocking a full on Hornets fit, hahahaha. I used to like the Hornets back in the 90s when they had Grandmama, Alonzo, Muggsy, Chapman and even Del Curry.......I met him back then and got his autograph so I gotta give him a shout out and his son (Stephen Curry) has got game!! In the pic I'm wearin a Hornets Sports Specialties hat, Hornets white tee, teal checked umbros (WOW talk about time warp) and not pictured is of course the Larry Johnson Converse aero jams which were my favorite sneakers back then.

No comments: