My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vintage Poster of the week...

I have a ton of rare vintage posters but this right here is one of my favorite!! If you read my blog on the regular you probably know that I love minor league logos/hats and above is a 1999 poster featuring every minor league team hat. One day I woudl like to have one of every single hat pictured in a sz 7 1/2, but thats a little crazy if you think about it, hahaha. I have a small collection now and Im always on the hunt for more. Honestly I would love to travel the US and stop at each minor league ball park and pick up a hat from the pro shop...........I smell road trip in the near future :-) Anyways I just wanted to share the poster and let you check out some of the great minor league hats, ENJOY!


Frank said...

dittos for that minor league dream

that poster is a stunner

For All To Envy said...

I would like to do a MLB ballpark road trip too but with the cost of a ticket now-a-days I'd have to take out a million dollar loan, hahahaha