My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Mmm Beer...


Last summer I went to the Sam Adams brewery for a tour and while I was there I tried out a couple new beers that were up for the 2008 Beer Lover's Choice. The two beers that were in the running were a Blackberry Witbier and a Coffee Stout. Over 52,569 beer lovers in 36 states across America tasted and cast their vote for the newest edition to the Samuel Adams family of beers. Samuel Adams Blackberry Witbier took the title with 31,267 votes to Samuel Adams Coffee Stout's 21,302 votes. Both beers were real good in their own different way, they both had great flavor but still kept true to the Sam Adams philosophy. Well to make a long story short, today I went to grab a 6 pack and come to find out the Blackberry Witbier has hit the shelves so I picked it up. I gotta say this beer taste 10 times better than when I sampled it back in the summer. Im usually not a big fan of fruity flavored beer but leave it to Sam Adams to create an amazing beer that is super flavorful yet still has that great beer taste! If you like beer, particularly Sam Adams i definitely suggest picking up a 6pk as soon as you get a chance!

No comments: