My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Have A Question...




I dont really have a question thats just the title I came up with. Anyways in the Jordan/Iverson pic I didnt mention that AI was rocking my all time favorite Reeboks.....the Questions. I remember like it was yesterday getting my first pair of them at Finishline in the mall. I had the both colors above and they were my fav shoes back then and I still have the blue colorway but I just looked at them and they are beat. Since the original release there have been quite a bit of retros in some crazy colorways but Ive always like the OG's. I might have to pick up a new pair for the summer.....

No comments: