My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Can I see your ID...

HOH Release

Nike ID's


I have yet to make a Nike ID but Im thinking about making one soon. Last year HOH (House of Hoops) released a Ray Allen Jumpan Pro PE which I really liked but didnt feel like spending $300+ on them. Well low and behold the good folks at Nike just added the Jumpan Pro to the Nike ID section and I just made a Ray Allen inspired Jumpan Pro. The shoe is 99% the same minus of course the Sugar Ray on the heel and the overlay has a patent leather or lizard emboss option. I can even put #20 on the heel tab if I want to make them more Ray Allen inspired, hahaha. I would prefer the actual PE's but I might have to sacrafice and get the ID's......

No comments: