My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Angry Spheres...




Who remembers Madballs??? I used to have the original 8 back in the day and I used to torment my Mom by whipping them around the house. Madballs were a series of toy rubber balls with strange and disgusting faces that released in the mid-1980s. The toys incorporated gross-out humor in the vein of Wacky Packages and Garbage Pail Kids. Each ball had a character synopsis and a strange name. My two favorite ones were SCREAMIN MEEMIE and OCULUS ORBUS (pictured above) and more recently streetwear brand Mishka has featured a similar bloodshot eye design in their clothing line. If you're interested in getting your nostalgia on you can buy these on eBay.

No comments: