My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Black Bart...




You know I had to break out one of the vintage Black Bart tees I have in stock!!! Above is the classic "Its Cool Being Black" Bart tee and there are so many awesome things about this shirt I dont know where to start. First off Bart & Maggie are drapped out in african colors. Second Bart is rockin a dope peace sign pendant with an ill chain (Ben Baller would be jealous of that piece!). Third Bart is rockin some Nike Airs that are super fly (I think Nike needs to retro those ASAP)!!! Last but not least the message of the shirt is pretty powerful and it says" We are all brothers & sisters so live in Unity, Love and Peace"!!!!

No comments: