My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 19, 2009

3 Milli...





...is what it will cost to for 30 seconds of advertising for the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Arizona Cardinals in Super Bowl XLIII. I was thinking about doing one for my website......I woud take out a 1 million dollar loan and put my website address on the screen for 1 second during the game??? I just hope people dont blink during my commercial, HAHAHAHAHA. I better do this quick though because as of mid-January, NBC had sold 90 percent of the available ad time at an estimated $3 million per 30-second slot!!! So keep an eye out for my commercial during the superbowl ;-) P.S. Above are a couple of my favorites from last year

No comments: