My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowed In...

Last night the East Coast got hit with a huge snow storm!! Some parts of New England are expected to get a foot of snow!! In NH we got like 4-6 inches last night but it just keeps snowing and I dont think it will ever stop!!! Im not literally snowed in my house but I dont feel like driving around the city especially with all the crazy Christmas shoppers on the road!! Anyways above are a couple things I could do today.......Extreme Sledding, Snowball Fights, Make a Snowman (Young Jeezy style), Lick a frozen pole (NO homo), Eat Yellow Snow (Yummy!) or just sit in the house and Watch TV. I might have to break out the snow tube, throw on my freaky freezies and get my sled on or maybe I'll just sit back drink some Rum Eggnog and blog :-) P.S. thats not my car above, thank god!

No comments: