My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rolling Stones....




The greatest rock band + one of the greatest logo's ever + a new era hat = the above pics!! The Stones have been around since dinosaurs were roaming the earth and they've been making amazing rock tunes ever since. I don't know how they still do it but they are amazing in concert and if you get the chance to see them I highly recommended it. I saw them a couple years back at Gillette Stadium in MA and it was one of the best concerts ever. The infamous tongue logo was created in 1970 by British designer John Pasche and has been one of the most recognizable logos in history! I might have to pick up the traditional black with red tongue hat and if you're interested in any of them they are avilable now at Fuctard.....Source Strictlyfitteds

No comments: