My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Nike Safari...




I dont know about you guys but Im not really feelin the new nike Safari pack. They remind me of a TOAD :-/ I think they went overboard on the safari print, remember the saying people LESS IS MORE!!! The original air max 87 safaris are classic as well as the atmos safari air max 1's and even the retro "keep rippin stop slippin" air max 1's released earlier this year looked dope with the diffferent use of materials and the orange mixed in to give the shoe a little BAM! (Emeril Lagasse on your a$$). Anyways as always these are my opinions and it shouldn't stop you from buying the sneakers if you like them!!!!!!!! Pics via Highsnobiety

No comments: