My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Movie of the week...



Im not a crazy movie buff but there's a new theatre close by that I think I could frequent a lot! The theatre is actually an older one but with the new influx of IMAX's popping up everywhere a lot of the old theatres have gone out of business. Instead of going out of business this theatre decided to take movies that just finished up at the BIG theatres and play them for $3.50 (all day/every day). Im not a big fan of going to movies on the release days and waiting for 2hrs in line, scrambling to find a seat in a full theatre, listening to someone talk on their cell phone and baby's crying in my ear so this was like a dream come true.

Ok now for the movie, this week I went to see Pride & Glory. Colin Farrell, Edward Norton & Jon Voight star in this action movie where a family of cops are put to the test when a police corruption scandal invloves their brother-in-law. The movie is a bit confusing at the beginning and also there is quite a bit of Spanish being spoke with no subtitles. Other than that the overall plot of the movie was good and there was plenty of action scenes. If I was to compare to another movie I would say its similar to Righteous Kill and I would rate this movie a 3.5 out of 5.

2 comments:

fore569 said...

thats a great idea for a theater to do that and charge 3.50, i wish i had that by me id go there all the time haha

For All To Envy said...

Yeah tell me about it and even better there is $1 popcorn days, HAHAHA