My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Deck The Halls...


The picture above is me sitting at the computer all week listing tons of vintage in my eBay Store so you can get your gifts in time for the holidays :-) Im not 100% sure about the shipping deadlines yet but if you buy something before the 19th it will be there by Christmas (US orders). I will also be doing a BIG sale on tons of items in the next week or 2 so keep a look out!!!

Dont buy your loved ones another cheesy gift at the local mall, buy them something unique that nobody else has!! I suggest taking a gander in my eBay Store where you will find the coolest, rarest, awesomest (I dont think thats a word) vintage items that they will cherish forever!! I have something for everyone whether its a vintage snapback hat of their favorite team, a vintage pair of sneakers that they've been searching the globe for or maybe a vintage concert tee from the day they met that special someone and concieved you (yeah thats right Im talking to you!!!) in the back seat of the Pinto !!!!!! Also who would want to go to the mall during the holidays and park 2 miles away and then have to deal with all the crazy people.....just kick back, grab some eggnog and shop from the warmth of your own home (sounds like a cheesy infomercial)!!!!

No comments: