My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crack Kills Volume 5...








Its that time again where I feature a vintage sneaker that has seen more crack than Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown. I wanna know where Kevin Costner (the Bodyguard movie) was when all this crack use was going down!!! This crack kills feature is really a bummer because when I bought these air tech's they were deadstock w/box and NO cracking whatsoever!!! I had them stored away in the back of my closet for many yrs and I guess over time they must have got lonely from no attention and decided to try Crack to ease the pain. These are so crispy looking I cant beleive they would crack on me like that without me even putting my foot in them once!!! I pulled them out of the closet today to have an intervention because I cant go on like this anymore, all these shoes cracking on me is starting to wear me down both mentally & physically!!! Remember folks when wearing a vintage sneaker almost 20yrs old there is a good chance they will crack on you but it's your prerogative (Bobby Brown's hit song) you can do whatcha wanna do!!

No comments: