My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Caricature...




My favorite vintage tees are by far the nba caricature tees. I used to rock the Larry Bird one back in the day and ever since then Ive always had an obsession with them. I was aware of hats and the pennants but I never saw a caricature watch until now. I picked up this vintage Ewing caricature watch a couple weeks back and its pretty sick......I might have to get it iced out like all the rappers do to their g-shocks, HAHAHAHA!! After I found the caricature watch I began to wonder what other vintage caricature items are out there???? I'm definitely going to try and track down the Larry Bird watch!!!

No comments: