My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 17, 2008

TTK...





TTK is an artist and his canvas is sneakers! I met TTK a couple years back at Identity in Portsmouth and we've kept in contact throughout the years. Back then we were both just starting out with our current ventures, me with my clothing line and TTK with his customs kicks. Every week or so I would get an email with pics of his newest custom creation he cooked up in the lab! From the gecko I've always been a fan of the portrait customs that he's done like Dilla, Big Pun, George Bush and the newest Obama custom. In the past year or so TTK has started to gain momentum and is full speed ahead with no turning back. Most recently TTK was featured on the The History Channel’s “The Works” to Explore Sneakers and his customs have been featured in magazines worldwide. If your interested in having a custom pair made you can email gottkgo@yahoo.com and in the meantime check out more pictures on his Myspace and Website

No comments: