My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tequila...




So I was at the Liquor store last night picking up some Patron aka Nectar of the Gods and I noticed an interesting new bottle Ive never seen before. The bottle was shaped in the form of a tommy gun and low an behold the name of the liquor was Tommy Guns Tequila! Talk about some great marketing, I almost bought it just for the bottle! If your not a fan of tequila than have no fear because they also have a vodka for you and that red bull of yours! If anyone has tried it let me know how it taste.......

1 comment:

Bill Brooks III said...

The tequila is awesome. Its 100% agave and is aged in oak for 6months as opposed to the standard 2 months.
as for the vodka? it will probably be the best that you've ever tasted (if not, damn close). it distilled 4 times and is produced by Poland oldest, largest, and most respected distillery. We have been rated by the BTI (beverage testing institute) as excellent and highly recommended.

I thanks you with my whole heart for buying the bottle and thinking it was "cool" enough to write about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most sincerely,

Bill Brooks
Owner/creator
Tommy Guns Spirits