My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 20, 2008

OG Nike Flight Lite...





The past couple weeks I've posted the retro Nike Flight Lites that have been dropping but now I hit you with the OG!!! Seriously these are straight heat from 1990, it doesnt get much better than this. The colorway is crazy...white/purple/neon and everything about the shoe is just classic IMO. Unfortunately for me these are a sz7 which don't quite fit me (I'm a 10.5 for all those people sending christmas gifts) but I did think about chopping of my toes at one point to try and squeeze into them. Nike released a series of Flight Lite's from 1990-93 and I believe these (1990) were the only ones with the visible air unit which makes them even better!

No comments: