My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kaws Air Max 90...




About a month ago pics leaked of a Kaws Nike air max 90 collabo. There is still no release date or info on them and who knows they could get scrapped like the Kaws AF1 did. Anyways I was just cruising eBay and came across an AUCTION for a pair of the sample Kaws AM90's. They are sz 9 which is the sample size and the seller (Mental_therapy) is asking $1449 buy it now. The shoe is all white with neon laces and the kaws signature XX's on the toebox and tongue, personally I like the af1 better ;-) Again I don't know if they are officially releasing these but I will keep you posted if I find any info.

No comments: