My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Insomniac...



As Im sitting here on the computer at 2:30 am est I just remembered how much I used to love the show Insomniac with Dave Attell on Comedy Central. I mean how awesome was that gig.........Attell travels to a city and embarks on a late night binge throughout the city all the while encountering bizarre people, places & things! Dave cracks jokes along the way, carries a throw away camera to document his trip, consumes many alcoholic drinks and ends the show when the sun comes up!! I think I might have to start up a petition to get Insomniac back on the air and hire myself as his sidekick! Time for bed....

No comments: