My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Bling Bling...





There's a post on Niketalk called the officially jewelry thread where people go to post and discuss all things that BLING! There are a couple of companies (Jason of BH & IF & co) that post jewelry that they make for clients which include pro athletes, musicians and actors. There are some mind boggling pieces that are being made for celebrities and I thought we were in a recession, hahaha. Anyways I was browsing the Jason of Beverly Hills site and saw some pretty cool custom pendants that I thought I'd share. Above are some of my favorites: Headphones for Biz Markie, Playstation Controller for Just Blaze, #23 for the king Lebron james and a CP3 logo for Chris Paul of the Hornets.....ENJOY!

No comments: