My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Beam me up Scotty...






Above are some new "futuristic" shades by Maison Martin Margiela named the L’Incognito sunglasses. When I first saw these I immediately thought of LeVar Burton, not because of Reading Rainbow even though that show was gansta (did I just use the word Gansta & Reading Rainbow in the same sentence)!!! Actually LeVar Burton played the blind Lieutenant Geordi La Forge on the hit show Star Trek (shout out to any Trekkies reading my blog). Anyways back to the subject at hand, these stunna shades are getting a lot of press out there in the fashion world and they will drop in February 2008 at all Margiela stores. P.S. I would definitely start lining up now for these so my suggestion is: Quit your job, grab a sleeping bag and get your 3 month camp on!!!!!

No comments: