My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ogunquit part 1...

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that we took a little drive to Ogunquit, Maine. On the way we stopped at was the world famous FLO's hot dogs which serves up the best hot dogs on earth!! I could write a thesus paper on FLO's but in this case I will just list some keywords that come to mind and the rest you'll have to experience for yourself one day!
-1959 (family owned & operated for 49yrs)
-red building (more like a shack)
-11-3 (4hrs only)
-long line (well worth the wait)
-special sauce (get your mind out of the gutter)
-relish (Flo's own relish available on the site)
-moxie (reminds me of my dad)
-maine (antiques & lobster)
-cheap ($2.25 per dog)
-YUM! (self explanatory)

No comments: