My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ogunquit part 1...





Yesterday was such a beautiful day that we took a little drive to Ogunquit, Maine. On the way we stopped at was the world famous FLO's hot dogs which serves up the best hot dogs on earth!! I could write a thesus paper on FLO's but in this case I will just list some keywords that come to mind and the rest you'll have to experience for yourself one day!
-1959 (family owned & operated for 49yrs)
-red building (more like a shack)
-11-3 (4hrs only)
-long line (well worth the wait)
-special sauce (get your mind out of the gutter)
-relish (Flo's own relish available on the site)
-moxie (reminds me of my dad)
-maine (antiques & lobster)
-cheap ($2.25 per dog)
-YUM! (self explanatory)

No comments: